If you're healthy and want to stay that way...
Or if you have annoying recurring issues…
NutriFlora-Pro - Superior Vaginal Care & Urinary Tract Health
• Tri-Action Formula with Cranberry , designed to balance urinary tract health while
promoting complete digestive and immune support. Promotes vaginal comfort & microbiome balance.
• Promotes vaginal health with probiotic strains naturally found in a healthy vaginal tract.
• Scientific blend for safe use during pregnancy & breastfeeding.
Formulated with :
10 Billion CFU & 6 Naturally Occurring Probiotic Strains*
• Whole Cranberry Powder.
• Packaged with Alu/Alu blister pack to ensure long-term bioavailability.
• L. crispatus has been linked to protection from an interruption in the balance of microorganisms in the vaginal tract.
• Formulated with Bifidobacteria oand Lactobacilli to support the GI tract and promote general well being.
10 billion active cells per capsule at expiration date ensured.
6 Clinically Documented Probiotic Strains 10 Billion CFU
Promotes Vaginal Health (with beneficial probiotic strains)
Support for Daily Well-Being
Helps Maintain Digestive and Immune Systems
RECLAIM YOUR FEMININE HEALTH AND ENJOY LIFE
Our proprietary blend of probiotics and cranberry was specially made with the female's body in mind. Your health is important to us so we carefully picked our ingredients to ensure that they complemented each other to promote your body's wellbeing. When you're body's ph is imbalanced, the wrong kind of bacteria proliferate, and this usually leads to infection and troublesome symptoms. These imbalances can result in conditions such as thrush and bacterial vaginosis (BV). This is where vaginal probiotics come in. Once the probiotics get to their destination they help promote healthy flora and reduce the number of harmful bacteria, leaving you feeling better and more active in your life.
SUPPORT A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE AND A HEALTHY GUT
Our probiotics replenish the natural gut flora found in a healthy body to combat gastrointestinal illnesses and other general issues that come from having too much unhealthy gut flora. The microbiome in your gut can influence vaginal and urinary health, heart health, immune response, weight, energy, and mood. That's why it's important to make sure that healthy bacteria can flourish because they inhibit the pathogens that hurt your body.