Diabetes: How CuraLin Can Help
Diabetes is a disease that affects more than 34 million people in the US. Did you know that diabetes has been consistently ranked as the 7th leading cause of death in the United States (with the exception of 2020 where it ranked 8th, after COVID-19 rose to the 3rd spot)?
What Is Diabetes?
There are various types of diabetes, but they all arise from the body's inability to properly process blood sugar, or glucose, from the food you eat and turn it into energy. When glucose is released into the bloodstream from food we consume, it signals the release of insulin from your pancreas. For those who have diabetes, either there is not enough insulin being produced or cells are not responding to the insulin. This results in too much glucose in the bloodstream and not enough converted into energy.
- Type 1: Occurs when the body produces little to no insulin. It is usually prevalent in children and young adults, but can develop at any age. It's estimated that about 10% of diabetics have Type 1.
- Type 2: The most common type of diabetes. It is usually diagnosed in middle-aged or older adults, though more children and adolescents/young people are developing Type 2 due to higher rates of obesity and lower physical activity. Occurs when the body develops insulin resistance.
- Gestational: Develops in some women during pregnancy. As opposed to the other 2 chronic (life-long) forms, gestational diabetes usually goes away after pregnancy. Those with this type, however, are at risk of developing Type 2 later on.
According to the CDC,
"More than 88 million US adults—over a third—have prediabetes, and more than 84% of them don't know they have it."
Prediabetes is a reversible condition in which blood sugar levels are higher than average, but not yet enough to be diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. Prediabetics are at greater risk of developing diabetes.
You can take the prediabetes risk test here.
Diabetes is a hereditary condition, meaning you may be at higher risk if the disease is linked to your family history. That being said, there are ways that it can be prevented, delayed, or managed, by focusing on risk factors that are in your control!
Adopting a healthy lifestyle through diet and exercise are crucial. Incorporating a healthy diet, such as a Mediterranean diet, being physically active at least 30 minutes a day, and losing weight if you're overweight are some of the ways that can decrease the onset of diabetes.
The goal with diabetes treatments is to keep blood glucose levels as normal as possible. This can be done through prescribed medications to control blood pressure and cholesterol as well as insulin injections.
CuraLin is a powerful and 100% natural supplement to support healthy blood sugar levels for type 2 diabetics or prediabetics. It is the most advanced glucose support supplement and is improving the quality of life of diabetics worldwide.
- Keeping healthy & balanced blood sugar levels
- Promoting healthy insulin release
- Supporting healthy pancreatic cell function
- Reducing cravings for sweets, sugars, and carbs
- Boosting daily energy levels
The 10 natural ingredients in CuraLin work collectively to help diabetics get their life back! Most users report seeing results in just 72 hours! It works by blending ancient Ayurveda practices with modern science and technology to create the perfect formula for glucose support.