On Select Items Over $68
D-Mannose - the UTI helper
D-Mannose is a natural sugar that may be effective in the treatment of UTIs ( Urinary Tract Infection). It has been shown in medical studies to be effective in treating and preventing UTIs caused by the Escherichia coli (abbreviated as E. coli) , bacteria found in the environment, foods, and intestines of people and animals.
A UTI is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria invade the urinary tract system. Symptoms can also appear high stress periods when bodily inflammation is pushed to lower organs. Symptoms such as pain, burning upon urination and diminished energy levels make it very uncomfortable.
D-Mannose grabs and coats the E. coli, effectively flushing it out of the urinary tract so it cannot attach to the bladder. It can be found in capsule or powdered form and taken daily for prevention - and as soon as you feel an infection.
Prevention and maintenance
Bladder infections can likely be prevented. Quick tips to avoid getting a UTI:
- Drink Cranberry juice
- Water. This is key. Lots of water.
- Urinate often. This will help flush out toxins. Don't hold it in.
- Tight clothing, especially polyester, is not good for your health. Bacteria thrives.
- A dose of D-Mannose taken daily for those who suffer from chronic infections.
- Boost your immune system. Vitamin C is huge here.
- Fermented foods like Sauerkraut, Kefir, and healthy natural youghurt
- Sleep and rest. Fatigue will run down your immune system.
Studies have found that antibiotics can actually make bacteria populations to grow faster. These shocking findings also showed that E. coli , same bacteria causing food poisoning developed increasing antibiotic resistance with every dose of the antibiotic drugs. So, if you took Anti-biotics, consider getting D-Mannose and boosting your immune system with C.